13 Feb 2018
27 Feb 2018
Millennium Hotels and Resorts is one of New Zealand's largest hotel operators and part of a rapidly expanding international network of hotels. This company has the ability to offer a dynamic career path for those who prove themselves through commitment, talent and results.
· Do you enjoy working as part of a team in a busy kitchen?
· One of New Zealand’s largest hotel operators
· Work in one of NZ prime tourist destinations
About the Company
Millennium, Copthorne and Kingsgate Hotels are one of New Zealand’s largest hotel operators and part of an expanding international network of hotels. We pride ourselves on offering an outstanding service experience at each of our 21 hotels for business and leisure guests alike.
About the role
Kingsgate Hotel Te Anau are looking for a self motivated Breakfast Chef to join the kitchen team in preparing and cooking breakfast, a la carte, and conference food for the hotel. This is a good opportunity for someone who enjoys working early shifts in a fast paced environment.
- Prepare buffet, cooked and continental breakfast, as well as small day seminar's morning tea's and lunches
- Manage the kitchen in the early hours when you are solely in charge
- Communicate with staff in other departments
- Ensure the kitchen is a clean, safe and tidy work environment
- Attend kitchen meetings when required
· Career development and nationally accredited training opportunities
· Discounted hotel rates nationwide
· Discounted Food & Beverage in hotel outlets
· Meals on duty
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working in a busy environment catering
- Reliable and hardworking
- Ability to work early shifts including weekends
- Good organisational skills and a high level of presentation
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure
- Position also requires catering for morning and afternoon tea and conference lunches