Human Resources Advisor - Full Time
Here is your opportunity to work in New Zealand's biggest hotel, the Grand Millennium Auckland. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Human Resources and General Manager of the Hotel, it will be your job to provide support and advice in all matters relating to our people. As Grand Millennium is currently operating as a Managed Isolation Property, your support of all employees will be greatly needed. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor who can view things through a lens of positivity, care, provision of great customer service, and wellbeing compliance.
You will be taking a hands-on approach in guiding the team through:
- Improving and maintaining a positive employee culture
- Working closely with the General Manger, Operations Manager and Heads of Departments regarding employee relations and performance management
- Working with the Learning & Capability Manager to provide our employees' with opportunities to improve their skillset
- Providing leadership to the Recruitment Coordinator
- Reporting to the wider HR team
The ideal applicant will have:
- Proven Human Resources Advisor experience
- Ideally a tertiary qualification in management or human resources
- Experience in a 24/7 waged environment
- New Zealand ER experience
- Strong partnership building and sound relationship management skills with the ability to work across all levels of the organisation
- Strong communication skills with clear and precise written & spoken English
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills with the ability to ‘juggle' a number of different tasks while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
The benefits we can offer include but are not limited to, a supportive HR team, discounted hotel and food & beverage rates nationwide and a chance to develop your career with one of the industry's largest hotel operators.
As Grand Millennium Auckland is currently operating as a Managed Isolation Facility (MIF), a requirement of working here is that you complete the COVID-19 vaccination programme. Should you be successful for this role we will arrange for you to commence the vaccination process.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please apply below. We would love to hear from you.