Reservationist (Ref: BOI)
Organised, eye for detail, great customer service?
About the Company
Millennium, Copthorne and Kingsgate Hotels are one of New Zealand's largest hotel operators and part of an expanding international network of hotels. We pride ourselves on offering an outstanding service experience at each of our 21 hotels for business and leisure guests alike.
About the role
Are you a quick learner and experienced in using 'Opera' software? If so, this could be the role for you! Copthorne Hotel and Resorts Bay of Islands is looking for an experienced and committed person to join our Front Office team in Reservations. This position requires someone with enthusiasm and initiative to deliver exceptional service and perform the duties of the role with precision and accuracy.
- Communication with internal and external clients
- Identification of opportunities to ensure revenue is maximised via multiple booking channels
- Ensuring revenue strategies for the hotel are optimised leading to yield and occupancy maximisation
- Prepare and update various key revenue and tracking reports
- Conduct site inspections with clients
- Assist in Front Office operations as required
- Career development and nationally accredited training opportunities
- Discounted hotel rates regionally and internationally
- Discounted health insurance
- Meals on duty
Skills and Experience
- Proven customer service experience in hotel reception
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a great telephone manner
- A high level of computer literacy
- Excellent written communication skills
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Opera or similar system is preferred
If this role fits your skills and experience and you want to join our friendly team, apply now!