Hotel Attendant (Ref: GMT)
Whatever your title, hospitality is your passion. You live for creating great customer experiences and pride yourself on being flexible, versatile and always willing to lend a hand. You're also energetic, but we don't need to say that - it comes with the territory!
We are Kingsgate Hotel Greymouth. Together with Copthorne and Millennium Hotels, we are one of New Zealand's largest hotel operators and part of an expanding international network of hotels. We are known for creating memorable guest experiences that start from the moment our guests walk through the door and continue 24/7 during their stay with us. As travellers reignite their passion to explore this region, we need a friendly Hotel Attendant to assist our housekeeping and restaurant teams in welcoming them back.
That's where you come in.
You will need some computer skills and if you have basic point of sale/cashiering experience or a background in hospitality, that will be helpful. We have great training and you will be exposed to many departments, so this is an excellent first step if you are considering a long term career in hotel management. It's important you are flexible for shifts that include weekends and love interacting with customers as much as you enjoy assisting where required.
In this role you will:
- Undertake general waiting and service duties of food and beverages
- Assist guests with information on hotel products and services
- Support the housekeeping team in maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of guest rooms
- Welcome guests and manage the check in/out process, allocation of rooms and daily cashiering
This is a Part Time role for a minimum 25 hours per week. You will need to be fit and flexible for day, night and weekend shifts.
What can we offer you?
- Career development and nationally accredited training opportunities
- Discounted hotel rates both nationwide and internationally
- Meals on duty
- Flexible hours.
- Multiple positions available
- Great hourly rate
We're determined to get NZ's best hospitality employees back on work and develop the hospitality stars of the future. We will look after you with regular shifts, a friendly team and the change to be part of one of NZ's leading hotel brands.