If you're a Barista and coffee is your passion this could be your moment! We are seeking an energetic, skilled, and professional barista who can bring their expertise to our team. You're also a hard worker, but we don't need to say that - it comes with the territory!
We are Grand Millennium Hotel Auckland. Together with Copthorne and Kingsgate Hotels, we are one of New Zealand's largest hotel operators and part of an expanding international network of hotels. We are known for our outstanding service experiences and a fantastic team. We are set to bounce back as travellers get on the move again, so need a vibrant Barista with the skills and personality to make it happen. That's where you come in.
When you join us, here's what's on the menu
- Career development and nationally accredited training opportunities
- Discounted hotel rates nationwide
- Meals on duty
Key skills and experience
- Prior experience making coffee
- Great knowledge of different types of coffee
- Customer service skills
- Payment and cash handling experience
- Clean, professional, and well organised
- Friendly and energetic with a hard working attitude
Key duties and responsibilities
- Prepare coffee for our in house government agencies and returnee guests
- Deliver coffee to guest rooms
- Assist in other departments when needed
- To work well in a team environment
- Flexibility to work shifts that include weekends
- Maintaining a clean work space and comply with health and safety, and hygiene standards
- Ensuring managed isolation facility procedures are adhered to at all times
Please note: Grand Millennium Hotel Auckland is currently operating as a managed isolation facility. All employees are required to recieve the COVID-19 Vaccination and undergo Covid-19 swab testing every 14 days.
We're determined to get NZ's best hospitality employees back on the floor and we will look after you. You'll enjoy regular shifts, a friendly team and being part of one of NZ's leading hotel brands.
If you're ready to get back to work in a relaxed and sophisticated environment, apply now.