Media & Brand Specialist (Ref: MSA)
M Social is looking for another key component of the management team. A superstar with energy and a passion for customer care to join us. We offer an interesting work environment where no one day is the same. Although currently operating as a managed isolation facility, this is still a key role within the company and will be vital when that time is finished. M Social is an original hotel brand and stands out for its renowned customer care, connecting to our guests, beef noodle soup and fancy toothbrushes. Become an integral part of our re-opening team.
You have prior experience within marketing, preferably within the hospitality sector. You are highly organised and a logical problem solver, with a passion for social media publishing and familiar with web analytics. You will also have experience with design, e-marketing, advertising and project/event management; be tech savvy and willing to learn new software. Most importantly you will be a team player who can work as an individual, with a can-do attitude who is willing to roll their sleeves up and help out where needed.
Some tasks may include:
- Assisting with brand promotion and general marketing tasks
- Information distribution on hotel media channels internal and external
- Coordination with department heads and Corporate Office.
- Contribute to the development, management, and monitoring of various hotel projects.
- Operate, schedule and produce content of all hotel-owned media platforms.
- Day-to-day support and assistance to the department heads.
- IT support and liaison with Corporate Office IT team and associated suppliers.
Competitive remuneration package includes car parking, related hotel benefits, meals on duty and a stunning coffee. Take this opportunity to be a part of a fantastic team environment and the chance to grow your career with one of New Zealand's largest hotel operators.
As M Social Auckland is currently operating as a Managed Isolation Facility (MIF), a requirement of working here is that you complete the COVID-19 vaccination programme. Should you be successful for this role we will arrange for you to commence the vaccination process.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please apply below. We would love to hear from you.