Kitchen Attendant (Ref: GMA)
You're a Kitchen Attendant. You are passionate about hospitality and love the idea of learning the ropes.
This is your moment.
You're a Kitchen Attendant. You are passionate about hospitality and love the idea of learning the ropes. You are at your best in a fast paced environment with a team that relies on you, but we don't need to say that - it comes with the territory!
Grand Millennium Hotel Auckland has a great opportunity for an individual looking to start their career in the Hotel and Chef industries by working in New Zealand's largest Hotel. In this role, you will play an integral part in the running of the hotel kitchens from the restaurant to banquets. To succeed in their role you will be self-motivated, well organised and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
Millennium, Copthorne and Kingsgate Hotels are one of New Zealand's largest hotel operators and part of an expanding international network of hotels. We pride ourselves on offering an outstanding service experience at each of our 21 hotels for business and leisure guests alike.
When you join us, here's what's on the menu:
- Career development and nationally accredited training opportunities.
- Employee hotel rates nationally and internationally.
- Discounted Food & Beverage in hotel outlets.
- Complimentary meals on duty.
- Uniform provided and laundered.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Washing dishes
- Maintaining a clean kitchen and staff room
- Rubbish removal
- Assistance in basic food preparation
- Reliability and flexibility is a must
If you're ready to get back to work in a relaxed and sophisticated environment, apply now.