Hotel Administrator - MSocial Hotel
- Want to get social?
- Experienced Hotel Administrator required
- Join Auckland's most social lifestyle Hotel
- Varied and exciting support across multiple departments
M Social location is undeniably the ‘best in town.'The hotel has been designed to maximize social synergies for those who live, work and play nearby. M Social Auckland caters to a mind-set and not a particular age group. It is a unique experience for the style conscience modern traveller with a dynamic design to provide a seamless transition from business or leisure.
Are you ready to get involved and get social? Do you live this mind-set? We are on the hunt for an enthusiastic and experienced Hotel Administrator to support our management team in a varied and exciting role.
In this full time role, you'll predominantly be working weekdays, but will need to be available evenings, weekends, overnights and public holidays as required.
This is a broad position where you'll be involved in all administrative functions of the hotel, including purchasing/creditors, payroll, accounting, HR and providing general support to the management team.
Our ideal applicant will have:
- Experience in a similar role within a hotel environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills, including a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly with Excel
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- A sense of humour and customer service skills
If you're looking for an exciting opportunity to make your mark on a new brand of hotel, send through proof that you have what it takes to: